Vert Industries integrates environmental considerations into all policies and procedures, as we are committed to working with high standards of environmental practice.
We recognise our responsibility to use products, conduct operations and provide services in such a manner that is responsible to the Earth’s environment, protective of its’ natural resources and protective of our employee’s Health & Safety.
As a company, we will always strive to;
- Develop and maintain a method of evaluating environmental performance for continual improvement. Setting and reviewing environmental goals are the basis for this evaluation.
- Recognize that protection of the environment is a company-wide priority, and we will practice waste minimization to prevent pollution in both product design and production operations to the extent practicable.
- Employees at all levels within the company will work together to seek and implement waste minimization measures.
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements to which the organization subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects. Compliance will be part of the environmental goals and objectives that will be established.
- We will participate where requested with government entities for the development of technically sound and ﬁnancially responsible laws and regulations.
- Ensure environmental risks are properly identiﬁed, prioritised and managed in an appropriate way.
Establish sound environmental management policies and promote best practise in all areas of its business.
- Minimise environmental impact and reduce or, where possible prevent pollution. Minimise waste production by reduced consumption and develop eﬀort management and recycling procedures.
- Collaborate with key suppliers to promote environmentally responsible procurement of goods and services.
Actively pursue continual improvement in our environment management Reduce its Carbon Footprint to the required levels.
- This policy statement conﬁrms the Company’s intent to create and implement sound environmental principles throughout the organization and is available to all employees and the public through our website and upon request.